Wednesday, August 26, 2015

That Perfect Pink

If you are anything like am, you are always on the hunt for that perfect lip liner and lipstick combination, not too pale, yet not too in-your-face. So what do you know? I found a beautiful lip combination right here in my own office. It should have occurred to me way before now, since I am the one who ordered these colors. I am Ginny Brogan, the makeup artist at Mount Pleasant Medi Spa. I order for Dr. Williams private label cosmetic line. Last weekend, I was experimenting with colors to find the perfect pink that would complement bridesmaid dresses for my next bridal client. I filled my lips in with Love Story, which is a long lasting formula, another bonus for the wedding day. Then, I put Unicorn in the Ultimate formula on top. The lip color created with these two products was stunning. Check out Dr. Williams Instagram post where I am modeling this particular look https://instagram.com/p/62vhzwC3zL/?taken-by=heidiwilliamsmd 

No comments:

Post a Comment